October 2023 Update Roundup
New Features, Fixes and Improvements
What you may have missed while we have been hard at work in implementing new features and improving on existing ones.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where if a payment was designated as Him or Her (overriding the default on the address) it was not affected the Labels and Envelopes for the Batch.
- IMPROVEMENT: Implemented a Default for Pledge letters. When generating batch pledge letters the default can more easily be used. The same applies for other letter types.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where changes were not being saved to a Member if the only change made was checking or unchecking the After Dark (for Birthday).
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue of editing card details from within Pending Charges page.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue of editing a relationship if coming from the Relative Member page.
- BUG FIX: Applying a Payment to a Bill (and Category and Subcategory are automatically inserted in the Payment) now correctly fills in the Receipt and Letter Category defaults as well.
- IMPROVEMENT: When viewing a list of Families in a Category, removing them from the category automatically refreshes the list to reflect the latest changes (Paging Refresh).
- BUG FIX: Routes: Sending driving directions to volunteers’ phones now correctly use First Name / Last Name as the sender name (previously defaulted to repeat the Last Name).
- NEW: Contact Details (Address/Phone/Email) how shows on Family page when viewing other tabs, such as Transactions, allowing easy access to this info without having to switch back to the General tab.
- CHANGE: When a card is scheduled to be charged automatically but is declined, it will no longer be automatically attempted (even next day) unless the user indicates that it should be charged again (by checking the check box on the Pending Charges page). This change will help avoid excessive failed attempts of card charging which might cause the Merchant’s reputation with the Bank to decline.
- BUG FIX: Snoozing Renew Pledges had the following issues that were fixed.
- Snoozed records still showed up even if the snooze date was in the future.
- Clicking Snooze to change the date did not work as expected or at all.
- Dismissing a record that was already Snoozed did not work. Record status remained "Snoozed."
Background on this feature. When viewing monthly pledges that are expired, you can easily renew them with a single click. Often though, you need to get back about a pledge to see if the donor wants to renew it, or increase their monthly amount. Snoozing a pending pledge renewal allows you to more easily follow up on these important reminders.
- NEW: Online Form design now have a TEXT AREA (note field) for adding a text box that supports multiple lines.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where Member List showing incorrect info affecting paging.
- BUG FIX: Fixed issue where choosing to show “Primary Only” on the Member list was not working.